Advance registration for Cestari Seminars 2019!
Please note: Accommodations are for 2. Please order 2 seminar packages (or more) per order, listing LYS (if appropriate) in the Address 2 field, in order to be placed in the same room together and associated with the correct group. Thank you!
- Three days lodging, two to a room, at the newly restored Stonewall Jackson Hotel in Staunton, VA
- Three days breakfast at the hotel
- Three days visiting our museum and the operating mill
- Three days lunch at our cafe
- Two experts teaching specific areas of crafts such as knitting, crocheting, spinning on our spinning wheels, felting, dyeing, and weaving - each expert doing a 4-hour program over 2 days
- Attending a theatrical performance at the American Shakespeare Theater next door to the hotel
- A visit to the Frontier Culture Museum with a special textile program at their English, Irish, German, African, and American 1850's farms
- A ride on our Conastga Wagon to our sheep and lambing barn to learn about sheep, wool, and their history
Visit our showroom and pick out beautiful products to purchase such as yarn, sheepskin, wool and cotton/linen items, in addition to our fresh, frozen lamb.
Dinners and transportation to and from the mill are not included in the tour fee. There are many fine restaurants located in downtown Staunton within walking distance of the hotel.
This will be a most educational and enjoyable event and all of these early funds will go towards the construction of our new mill! Each participant will be enrolled on our "Friends of Cestari" list and receive pictures and information on our progress.