3-Day Seminar Registration
Registration for Cestari Seminars 2019!
Please note: Accommodations are for 2. Please order 2 seminar packages (or more) per order, listing LYS (if appropriate) in the Address 2 field, in order to be placed in the same room together and associated with the correct group. Thank you! (Private room requests will add $300, please let us know if this is your preference.)
- Three days lodging, two to a room, at the newly restored Stonewall Jackson Hotel in Staunton, VA (for a private room, add $300)
- Three days breakfast at the hotel
- Three days visiting our museum in Augusta Springs and our operating mill in Churchville
- Three days lunch
- Expert teaching on specific areas of crafts such as knitting, crocheting, spinning on our spinning wheels, felting, dyeing, and weaving - for a total of 4 hours of teaching over 2 days
- Attend a theatrical performance at the American Shakespeare Theater in Staunton, VA
- A visit to the Frontier Culture Museum with a special textile program at their English, Irish, German, African, and American 17th & 18th century farms
- A ride on our Conestoga Wagon to our sheep and lambing barn to learn about sheep, wool, and their history
Visit our showroom and pick out beautiful products to purchase such as yarn, sheepskin, wool and cotton/linen items, in addition to our fresh, frozen lamb.
Dinners and transportation to and from the mill are not included in the tour fee. There are many fine restaurants located in downtown Staunton within walking distance of the hotel.
Please plan your seminar visit for 3 nights beginning on either a Monday or Tuesday.
This will be a most educational and enjoyable event and all of these early funds will go towards the construction of our new mill! Each participant will be enrolled on our "Friends of Cestari" list and receive pictures and information on our progress.